This Sustainability focussed women centric online workshop series aims to empower women-led organizations in the semi organised and unorganised sectors to operate their businesses through integrated SDG goals which will lead to sustainability. Through these online workshop series, aspiring and established women entrepreneurs will gain new skills and networks and develop as innovative leaders in their communities hence contributing to the SDG goals of India as well.
This online workshop series attempts to effectively explore the initial gamut of sustainability management from an operational viewpoint. From emergent best practices in Sustainability, to competency development, to Systems Monitoring to future action planning, it covers key areas and provides an introductory toolkit using Systems Thinking for cross platform line & staff functions working with or under women leaders, in unorganized sectors.
Who should participate?
Women entrepreneurs and small business holders who want to create a more sustainable enterprise and accelerate business growth in the current challenging times.
1. Create your sustainable SDG integrated business plan
2. Interact with other course participants to collaborate and share ideas and perspectives
3. Network with international experts during capstone presentation
4. Earn a certificate co-conferred by FES, a leading international organization
1. Introduction to green businesses
2. Your green business idea to business plan
1. Greening your processes
2. Fair share
3. Enterprise design thinking
Followed by CAPSTONE
1. SDG integrated business plan
2. Presentation and follow up
3. Capstone certification
Module I, SUNDAY & MONDAY, 16th - 17Tth August
Module II, SATURDAY & SUNDAY, 29th - 30th August
There is no registration fee. Please send your confirmation by filling the Google sign-up form.
Mail Us At sjm(at)optimasolutionsconsulting.com
or call +91 9830939012
Anurag Shanker is Program Manager of the Economy of Tomorrow project at the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung India office in New Delhi.